Zimbra is the best one I have seen.  http://www.zimbra.com

Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Foreman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2007 8:59:26 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: [MSUNAG] Exchange Alternatives

I love my GroupWise, always have. The last Novell server we had required 2 updates in it's last 2.5 years of service and was re-booted about every 45-90 days. It has been de-commissioned  (in May 2007) and we are now running SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 10 which has been re-booted  3 times since May only because I thought I should. Very few updates, very few re-boots and no viruses. Thanks to GWGuardian Spam filter we are down on spam and viruses never even get close to our server. There is a learning curve for the Linux but administration can all be done remotely through a secure shell or the web.

Scott Foreman
MSU Controllers Office