On Wednesday 24 October 2007 14:12:01 Laurence Bates wrote:
> Yes, but what do you tell upper level administrators when they find that a
> major funding source is being jeopardized by untimely email communications?
> Relying on what you hear from people is convenient but not very sensitive
> to their real concerns.

What I have always told people is that if something is *REALLY* time critical,
they should follow up with a phone call, a fax, or email from another system.
It's always been that way.   If something is truly important, I mean really
really important, multiple modes of communications are the way to go, or
at least be prepared to do that...

--STeve Andre'
Political Science