Peter,

We've been struggling to correctly identify the Fidelity email servers in
order to allow them to bypass our greylisting system. A couple months ago we
though we had identified all of their email servers, but it appears that we
missed a few.

Unfortunately Fidelity was unwilling to provide us a list themselves of the
IP addresses of their email servers. A co-worker realized that Fidelity was
publishing a SPF record, which we could use to populate our greylisting
exception list.

Please let me know if you see any future letters from Fidelity.

 -Ed