On Wednesday 17 October 2007 11:21:52 Scott Cassaday wrote:
> Im having a wierd issue with the IMC domain....
> Yesterday 3 machines just stopped connecting to the domain. Other machines
> in the same office are just fine. The machines can ping the domain servers
> and tracert shows only a couple of hops. Just as a test I tried removing
> one of the machines from the domain and re-adding. It comes up with a login
> window for the domain ( so it apparently is finding the domain" but once I
> try to login it throws a "the network location cannot be reached" I have
> switched IP's and checked that all settings are correct. The machines in
> question are able to browse the web. Any ideas ?
>
> Scott Cassaday

Have you tried ripped the nic from the system in the device manager,
*rebooting*, and then letting Windows find and install the drivers for
it?

This is kind of a long shot, but I've used this to fix other weird problems
with networking in the past.  It's worth a shot...

--STeve Andre'
Political Science