It -appears- there is an exchange sync option in versamail that comes with
the palm 650 (i think the 680 differed by just the hardware features from
the 650). I assume that means MS exchange. It didn't appear to have
options to only sync to a specific folder though so it might eat up a ton
of space on your device which would be rather annoying. (i know there was
a payware mail program like versamail for exchange for palmos 4..)..

I don't have a "real" exchange account to test against to verify it.
I could easily get a zimbra account to test against, but i don't know if
that would meet your needs. If you want to test with a 650, i have one and
would be happy to assist.

And if all else fails the ssh and pine/mutt works fairly well once you get
the hang of the control chars and the small screen size. lol

sean

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, Javier Ornelas wrote:

> Yes, that is correct.  The Treo's are the only phones that I haven't set up as of yet to receive e-mail from our Exchange Server.
>
> Thanks,
> Javier

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University