From: Rachel Rumsey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Data Recovery

Does anyone have a recommendation for a company that can retrieve data from
a damaged hard drive?

 <http://www.msu.edu/> Michigan State University

Go Spartans!!

Rachel Rumsey
Information Technologist

Michigan State University

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2201+BPS&csz=East+Lansing%2C
+MI+48824&country=us> Department of Physiology
2201 BPS
East Lansing, MI 48824

AIM: rumseyra

tel:
fax:

517-355-6475 x1122
517-355-5125

<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=55835943944&v0=2703932&k0=1555301696&src=cli
ent_sig_212_banner_add> Add me to your address book...

<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=55835943944&v0=2703932&k0=1555301696&src=cli
ent_sig_212_banner_join&invite=1> Want to always have my latest info?