I don't know that there are any official WordPress themes with the MSU look,
but I modified the "Starter Kit" layout into a WordPress theme.  I know
there are a couple other themes out there, but they were modded by the
departments.

Missy Koos
Webmistress & Database Developer
*nix Administrator

Vice President for Student Affairs and Services &
Associate Provost for Academic Student Affairs and Multicultural Issues
171 Student Services Building
Michigan State University
Phone: 517.432.7512
http://help.ess.msu.edu/