From: Oscar Castaneda [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] upgrading domain controller

List,
I am running a windows domain with a domain controller on Windows 2000.
I have a new server with Windows 2003 and I want to make it the domain
controller.
The 2003 server is brand new, I haven't even turn it on.
I had been reading what I found available in the internet about a 2003
taking over a domain from a 2000 but I would like to listen stories or
experiences of people who went through this transition before. I am sure
that many of you already did it.

According with what I had seen, it seems to be an straight forward
procedure, but you never know and I would not like to make my network go
down.

--
Oscar Castaneda

http://www.eset.com