Here is the latest status.

Service:  NETWORK  Event Type:  Service Alert

Responsible Service Group:

 ACNS  Status:  Open

Approximate Start Time:  8/17/2007 2:00:00 PM

Latest Information:
ACNS network staff have noticed intermittent network connectivity
problems similar to what was experienced yesterday between the MSU
network and the Internet. They have contacted Merit engineers about the
problem.

Next Update Expected:
8/17/2007 4:00:00 PM

Detailed History: