From: Event Notification [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 11:32 AM

To: Esther Reed

Subject: Log-in for ''Network Tsunami Webinar''

Network Tsunami: The Coming Wave of Video, Audio and Rich Media that will Wash Away your Corporate Network in 2008 (And How to Survive It)

Date: August 23, 2007

Time: 1:00 PM PDT

Duration: 60-minutes

http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=77945&s=1&k=A31894DE0BAF6683C650CB330FC3E011

You can view the event at the link provided above.

Rich media not only increase the need for bandwidth, but force new thinking about latency and massive storage and new kinds of security threats.

Attendees to this webcast will learn about:

· New kinds of rich, interactive media

· Challenges these present to traditionally architected corporate networks · How to mitigate risk to your mission-critical business applications

This webinar will help you understand how the coming wave of interactivity and rich media will force changes on your network infrastructure. Find out how rich consumer content is already causing problems for corporate networks at this exclusive, free webinar.

Our presenters will be available to answer your questions during the Q&A period. If you would like to email your questions to us in advance, please do so by emailing: [log in to unmask] with the subject line "Network Tsunami"

Thanks and enjoy the show!

IT Management Editors

www.itmanagement.com

Important: System Setup & Compatibility Check to Join the Show

Test the computer that you will be using and make sure you have the minimum technical requirements to attend this event. Allow sufficient time prior to the event for this test. Test at http://webcast.on24.com/view/help/ehelp.html.

Please log into the Event URL approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled time.