Yes, we look forward to seeing many NAG members at the IT conference on
August 1.  We've got a really impressive keynote speaker -- Brad Wheeler,
CIO of Indiana University, who writes and speaks widely on open source and
other topics -- and we've got 12 breakout sessions on a variety of
topics.  I expect that sessions and discussions at the IT conference will
lead to future discussion at NAG meetings.

/rich

PS -- the door prize is an iPhone.