Hi folks,

Just wondering whether anyone might be able to point me in the direction
of some FAQs regarding managing GPOs for vista clients on a server 2003
domain?

I know that  GPOs created for XP clients still apply, but I want to take
advantage of some of the new policy settings available in Vista, and
some aspects of how to do so are unclear.
For instance, is the Policy editor under Vista backwards compatible with
policies created under 2003?
How ill my Vista specific policies be distributed to the clients?  I
understand that a lot of things have changed under the hood, so will a
2003 server know how to distribute policies in the new format?

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-353-9642 ext. 239 120
Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu