-Network Administrator
-College of Music, MSU
-517-214-4922

On 7/10/07 7:57 AM, "Ron Rivard" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Today’s seminar will be delayed by 15 minutes; we will begin at 10:15.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

From: Ron Rivard [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 9:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

MICROSOFT PRODUCT AND LICENSING SEMINAR

The MSU Computer Store in conjunction with Microsoft will be hosting a seminar tomorrow at 10AM in the International Center Spartan Room.  Microsoft representatives will be on hand to discuss desktop and server software products, and to review licensing requirements at MSU.  Attached is an agenda for tomorrow’s seminar.  Please plan to attend, pre-registration is not required.

Ron Rivard
Manager, MSU Computer Store
110 Computer Center
E. Lansing, MI  48824