I think Iıve got your answer.

In the policy editor, go to:

Computer Configuration
* Windows Settings
* =>  Security Settings
* ===>  System Services

In the services list, youıll find ³Windows Audio².
If you disable this service, it should disable all audio devices.  Note that
any services that depend on the Windows Audio service will fail to start as
well, however, Iıve never seen anything depend on it explicitly.

Hope that answers your question.

-Dak Aldrich
-Network Administrator
-College of Music, MSU