From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Disable muting of the Sound Card via Group Policy?

Hi,

Just wondering whether there is a way to prevent the ability to mute the
sound card via Group Policy?

Thanks in advance for any info,

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-353-9642 ext. 239 120
Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu