From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Alfred Puzzuoli
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] netScreen Remote, Any sign of Vista Support?

Hi,

Just wondering whether anyone has leads on when we might be able to
expect a
version of NetScreen Remote that will work under Vista?  From what I can

tell, Juniper is still dragging their heels on this one, and we're in
the
process of rolling out Vista Enabled Laptops.
If it's still going to be a while, are there any alternatives?  Is it
possible to use any other clients with the NetScreen device, or would we

need to consider a different solution altogether if we wanted to make a
change?

Thanks for any info,

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-353-9642 ext. 239 120

Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033 http://www.rcpd.msu.edu