The VPN set up is not overly difficult.  The interface, while it does
use java, is pretty slick and once you have a grasp of how to do things
getting it done is fairly simple.

<shameless plug>
ACNS offers the service of installing and managing Juniper firewalls.
In fact I am the person that currently does it.  So if anyone out there
is looking to go down this road and would like more information on what
we offer and the costs involved please drop an email to
</shameless plug>

--
Jeff Utter
Network Security