FYI - This site may be of interest to you.

Debbie

  _____

From: Cynthia Hanna [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 2:59 PM
To: Cynthia Hanna
Subject: Microsoft Higher Education Blog listing Technology Briefings, News
and Training Opportunities!

All,

Good Afternoon!  I thought I would forward this blog to you as this has some
great information that I feel would be very valuable to all of you.  This
blog lists upcoming briefings, news, training as well as it has a complete
listing of other product group blogs within Microsoft as well as Higher Ed
Blogs.  Please feel free to forward as appropriate.

http://blogs.technet.com/hied_west_blog/archive/2007/06/07/hied-west-ats-new
sletter-june-2007.aspx

In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 - For immediate removal or
response, contact, [log in to unmask] or at 513-418-1200.

Or Microsoft Corp., Attn. Cynthia Hanna, 4605 Duke Blvd, Suite 800, Mason,
OH 45040

Learn more about Microsoft's initiatives to fight Spam and address Privacy.
www.microsoft.com/mscorp/twc/privacy/default.mspx

Cynthia Hanna

Higher Education Account Manager

Phone - (513) 418-1200