Hi John Resotko and NAG,
Are you using NOD32 antivirus?   I have had the same symptoms when I had
a conflict between Labview 7.1 (which has an Internet connection
service) and NOD32 antivirus's Internet monitor service called IMON.
IF so,  try turning off the IMON service.  IF that solves it, there is
an advanced IMON setting to disable it for specific programs.
Cliff

--
Clifford L. Beckett		office: 517-355-4659
Electronic System Designer        cell: 517-449-8226