From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Cameron R. Williams
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Konica Minolta BizHub scan to email question

Does anyone here on campus use a Konica-Minolta BizHub multifunction
printer/fax/scanner system?  We have been having trouble with the "Scan
to Email" function.  No matter what SMTP settings I use, the scanned
documents are not sent and I get a "No Relaying" type of error message
as my only indication of what is happening.  Any suggestions or
troubleshooting clues would be helpful.  It used to work flawlessly, but
then the "no relaying" started happening, so I am wondering if something
is slightly different on the mail.msu.edu servers that is preventing the
Konica-Minolta from forwarding the scanned documents to msu.edu email
addresses.

Thanks in advance!
Cameron Williams
<   Cameron R. Williams                           >
 >   Information Technologist                      <
<   Center for Global Change & Earth Observations >
 >   Michigan State University                     <
<   1405 S. Harrison Rd., 218 Manly Miles         >
 >   East Lansing, MI  48823                       <
<   email: [log in to unmask]                       >