This may be of interest to some of you.

 - Debbie

From: Cynthia Hanna [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 12:20 PM
To: Cynthia Hanna
Subject: Disastory Recovery Webcast for SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange- March 23rd

Everyone,

Many of you have been asking about Microsoft Solutions for Disaster Recovery for SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange.  Given this, I thought I would forward this email providing information on an upcoming webcast that will showcase our solutions in this area.  Please feel free to forward as appropriate. Thanks Cynthia

Friday, March 23, 2007
10:00—11:00 a.m. Pacific

In business, a computer disaster equals an event that halts the normal operation of day-to-day business activities. Organizations that do not have a proper disaster plan pay dearly through lost productivity and fi nancial loss. The National Archives & Records Administration in Washington reported that 93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster.

In this Webinar, you'll learn how to:

Save Time. Dramatically speed up SQL/Exchange server recovery.

Save Money. Significantly reduce the cost of data protection.

Automate Recovery. Eliminate human error by automating recovery.

Meet Regulatory Requirements. Learn to meet regulatory compliance requirements.

Speaker:
Rick Caylor, Vice President of Sales, Sonasoft

Customer Guest Speaker:
Ernest Moreno, System Administrator, Stanford University

Register Today!

As your Account Manager, I thought this Microsoft event may be of interest to you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Also, if you prefer me not to forward these types of communications to you, please let me know.

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

Disaster Recovery Webinar

Friday, March 23, 2007
10:00—11:00 a.m. Pacific

Speaker
Rick Caylor,
Vice President of Sales,
Sonasoft

Customer Guest Speaker
Ernest Moreno,
System Administrator,
Stanford University

If you no longer wish to receive emails from the Education Solutions Group, please reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.

Cynthia Hanna

Higher Education Major Account Representative

Heartland District

(513)418-1200

Better Together

Windows Vista & Office 2007

Improve your institution’s learning
environment and productivity with Windows
Vista and Office 2007