Greetings.  Long time reader, first time poster....
(Ok.  Bad start... SORRY!)

Ok.  I've got a problem, but it's only with one Mac.  I can't figure it out.

A user has two Mac's.  An iMac and an iBook.  She uses Mac Mail on both to
get her MSU mail.  The iMac works just fine.  No problems.  The iBook,
however...  It gets hung up on email that is over something like 222K in
size.  (Not very big at all, really. Considering that we have users here
sending 3MG files.)  It will not retrieve any mail after that, either.  She
has to manually go to the web interface, delete that email, and then the
iBook will continue to receive mail.  I have deleted / re-created the
account.  Wiped out all Mail preferences.  Done everything short of
reinstalling the OS.  And I can't figure out why this ONE machine has
problems.  Especially when her iMac works just fine.  It gets all of her
mail with no problems.

We have tried replacing network cables.  Nothing changes.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I can't seem to find anything out on the web
about it, either.

Thanks for any input or insight that you might have!

-dak

Dak Aldrich
Network Administrator
College of Music, MSU