I agree with Grigg,

A lot of us work VERY HARD to be and remain Certified. We have formed a local group of growers to keep our costs down and to joint market/distribute.

We have learned a lot since the "Old days" and we are actually smarter and possibly more eco-respondsible

Enjoy theday

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html