This Phishing attempt has been received.  If you click on the link, it
takes you to http://studiobizzarri.com/css/hb.msufcu.org/index.html,
which is a known phishing  site.  If your users are running IE7, it will
warn them that this is a phishing site, but other versions of IE will
not.

We have sent a notice to our user base at DCPAH, but I thought it would
be a good idea to post this to the group, in case others are receiving
the same phishing attempt.

Dear<Address>@msu.edu ,

We recently noticed one or more unsuccessfull attempts to log in to
your ComputerLine Account on 01/31/2007 from a foreign IP address.
At MSU Federal Credit Union we care about your security so, for your
protection we are proactively notifying you of this activity.

The unsuccessfull log in attempts may have been initiated by you.
However, if you did not initiate the logins, please sign in to our
secure website www.msufcu.org and review your account (s) for any
irregular activity.

If you do not recognize any transactions, please contact us immediately
at 1800-MSU-4-YOU toll-free.

We appreciate your business.

Thank you,

MSU Federal Credit Union Member Services

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
Because E-Mail Is Not A Secure Form Of Communication, This E-Mail Box
Is Not Equipped To Handle Replies. If you have any questions about your
account or need assistance, please call the phone number on your
statement or go to Contact Us.
This email was sent to: [log in to unmask] .
As a MSU Federal Credit Union Cardmember, you are receiving this
account notification because you provided us your email address. MSU
Federal Credit Union is committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
Visit msufcu.org to learn more about our privacy policy.