I read some coverage on this that suggested you will also need to
adjust the clock when DST used to change, so four times per year
instead of just twice.  (But you say they are domain members, won't
the clock be set automatically wrong whenever they login?)

I think we are down to about six Win2000 computers too. My plan was
to just upgrade them to XP.  I had forgotten about our Win2000 server
until now, suppose that will need to be upgraded too.   Ughhh!

I'm glad we ditched Exchange here. I was reading about the patching
strategy for some versions of that: you have to patch W2K, then
within an hour patch Exchange. Otherwise it apparently goes thru and
modifies meeting times in advance and they can't be easily fixed.