Victor,

This should only be a problem if you use multiple e-mail addresses or
have switched your primary e-mail address since you subscribed.

I see that "[log in to unmask]" was registered as a subscriber on Monday,
either by yourself or someone else, so I would guess that you are now
all set to post to the list.

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Manager		 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Computing and Network Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980