-----Original Message-----
From: Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sunflower Fields
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 8:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SANET-MG] Scam targeting CSA/organic Farmers

We have been contacted by these guys. I have called the police in
Draper, UT and they said they were on their way to check things out. I
am going to call them back today. Don't fall for it!

Michael

Sunflower Fields - our farm
www.sunflowerfields.org
GROWN Locally - we are proud to be grower/members since 1998
www.grownlocally.com
776 Old Stage Road
Postville, Iowa 52162
563.864.3847
Solveig Hanson cell: 563.380.9848
Michael Nash cell: 563.380.8847

Rose says: Come on out to the farm. I'll give you a tour and show you
my farming system - lie in the grass, bark at anything or nothing, run
around, rub in smelly stuff, eat anything I want and love my farmers!