Hi Sheree - I'll pass this along.   Didn't the Partnership just receive a grant from Lumina Foundation?    Thanks, Jackie Taylor

>>> ""Sheree Price"" <[log in to unmask]> 2/5/2007 1:34 PM >>>
The Partnership is growing and I wanted to ask for your help in finding the
right kind of people to help us achieve our mission . leaders who love
finding the best way to engage, inform, equip and inspire others . change
agents who have a passion for connecting people with their potential .
social entrepreneurs who will take strategic risks to help a young non-
profit fulfill an ambitious vision.

Over the next several months, we're accepting resumes and samples for four
new positions in the following order.

1. Director of Training (selection for this position is nearing completion).

2. Director of Internet Services and Marketing (sample notice included
below).

3. Internet User Host.

4. Director of Sales and Development.

Please pass this along to anyone or any groups you think might be
interested.

Cheers,
Bryan

Bryan Taylor, President
Partnership for Leaning
www.PartnershipForLeaning.org
321 N. Pine; Lansing, MI 48910
1-800-832-2464

P.S. For us to achieve our vision, I've recognized I need to stay in closer
touch with people like you who've helped nurture that vision with advice
and encouragement. I promise these messages will be short, infrequent and
to the point. But if you would rather not stay in touch this way, just
email me directly at [log in to unmask] and you won't get any
more.

Director of Internet Services and Marketing

Partnership for Learning, a national award-winning non-profit education
publisher, seeks a marketing and product management pro to guide our online
and offline strategies. Primary duties include leading a small team,
including an editor and web development agency, to achieve top rankings for
our future family education guidance website; providing marketing expertise
to expand the impact of our publications and public information campaigns;
providing business planning and leadership for the development of new web
services.  Reports to CEO. Bachelors in marketing or related field and five
years experience in publishing, web management, or related services.
Excellent management, analytical, and communication skills.  Resume, work
samples, and salary requirements to: Director of Operations, Partnership
for Learning, 321 N. Pine, Lansing MI 48933 or email: