Thanks for all your interest.....the parts have been taken.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Rachel Rumsey
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:41 AM
  Subject: [MSUNAG] HP Color LaserJet 4550

  If anyone is interested in parts for a HP Color LaserJet 4550, I have the following parts available:

  Transfer Kit (C4196A)
  Yellow (C4194A)
  (2)Cyan (C4192A)
  Black (C4191A)
  Magenta (C4193A)

                          Michigan State University Go Spartans!!

                          Rachel Rumsey
                          Information Technologist  Michigan State University
                          Department of Physiology
                          2201 BPS
                          East Lansing, MI 48824
                          AIM: rumseyra  tel:
                                fax:  517-355-6475 x1122
                                517-355-5125

              Add me to your address book... Want to always have my latest info?