FYI, for anyone that might be interested:

The Big Event * West Michigan's Largest Information Technology Show
http://www.wmnug.org/
Date: Jan 31 - Feb 1, 2007
Location: Prince Conference Center @ Calvin College, Grand Rapids,
Michigan

"The West Michigan Novell User's Group (WMNUG), in partnership with
Novell, is holding the 3rd Annual technology show 'THE BIG EVENT' on
January 31 and February 1, 2007at Calvin college. In a fortunate change
of schedules, we have been able to obtain Nancy Faigen, Vice President
and General Manager, Linux - Novell Americas, as our keynote speaker for
this two day technology event. Ms. Faigen will be speaking about the
state of Novell, Novell’s plans for Open Source and the SUSE platform,
and Linux in general. The keynote session begins at 9:00 a.m. on January
31, 2007. The sponsor’s area and technical presentations will begin
shortly after Ms. Faigen’s keynote."

--

Stephen Bogdanski
Network Support