Hello

Vista is not that far away, and I'm curious as to the plans of of
various departments to roll it out, or not roll it out.

I'll start out and say that I'll probably put one Vista machine on the
network on a test machine and use it for my day to day machine for
testing, as well as maintain an XP machine for support.  If Vista proves
to be ok, I'll probably put it on incoming new machines as they are
replaced.  I might take advantage of the express upgrade program on a
couple of machines and laptops we ordered in the window since October.
If it doesn't test well, then we'll just wait.

Vista appears to be available from computer store for $30 for the media,
and $59 for each upgrade license