From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurence Bates
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Roaming Profile Issue

I would have expected that the roaming profile system checked the datestamp of the files themselves before determining which are the most recent.  Unfortunately it appears to only look at the datestamp of the user’s top level folder and in this case proceeded to destroy user data when they arrived the next day.  We were able to stop the process in good time but quite a few users lost a lot of data.  We do not use roaming profiles now.