It's been my experience with Virtuozzo, Virtual PC/Server and VMware
that VMware is the more mature, flexible and robust product offering
in the server space.

VMware just opened up a public beta of their VMware Fusion software
that would allow me to take a VM running whatever OS on a Windows Host
and run it on my MacBook for whatever.  You could also easily setup a
VM under the Windows software and then move it into a Linux production
environment under VMware.

-t

--
Troy D Murray