I would recommend VMware because this will let you install Linux,
Windows, and even DOS.  :)  I have been running it on my desktop for a
few months now and I have been testing the performance on servers and it
seems to run pretty good.

Chris Pfeffer
Information Technology & Webmaster
Alumni Association | Michigan State University
242 Spartan Way, East Lansing, MI 48824

[log in to unmask] | 517.432.1782
http://www.msualum.com