 From the MS website:  "As a best practice, users should always exercise
extreme caution when opening unsolicited attachments from both known and
unknown sources."

What the heck does does that mean?  How do I exercise extreme caution
when opening a file?  Is that like being careful when I pick up a frying
pan that may be hot --- sort of hold my hand close to it and then touch
it lightly to see if it is to hot?  Am I supposed to click slowly on the
file or something?  Click on the file, but look away from the monitor?

I hate the way that Microsoft tries to shift blame to the user and puts
out such meaningless statements about security.

Better advice would be that all users of Word take the next week off and
wait for the patch.

/rant off

-Tom