Okay, thanks, I'll look forward to that.

One change that might help us would be to put mail through the spam
processing before auto-forwarding is done. Not knowing the architecture of
the system, I don't know if this would be a straightforward change or a
major change. Right now the only way for a user to accomplish this is to
create a filter to forward mail, which is a little complicated for some
users to do.