The mail team is constantly evaluating approaches to improving spam
filtering.  Yes, they have a specific improvement they hope to launch
as soon as a week from Thursday.  This particular improvement should
not be user-visible, unless someone is using a mail client or a mailer
that associates itself with the IP address of one of mail.msu.edu's
servers, which it should not do.  We're working on an announcement.

/rich