The Great Lakes Fruit and Vegetable show is coming up Dec 5-7th and that
Thursday, Dec 7 is "Organic Day". If you would like to share some
experiences, your farm or experiments you have done on your farm this is
your chance to share with other farmers and get into the show for
$5.00!!

> *FINAL CALL FOR POSTERS FOR THE 2006 GREAT LAKES FRUIT, VEGETABLE, AND

> FARM MARKET EXPO.*

> The original call for posters with all poster session details is

> included, below.

> *

> *

> * To: Fruit and Vegetable Research and Extension Scientists --- Please

> forward to all others of potential interest!*

>>> The 2006 Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable & Farm Market EXPO is

>>> scheduled for December 5-7 at DeVos Place Convention Center. The

>>> poster session is an extremely valuable part of the Expo as a means

>>> of showcasing your research and extension information and meeting

>>> one-on-one with Expo attendees, many of who have had a stake in

>>> financially supporting our MAES and MSUE efforts. The poster session

>>> location in the Grand Concourse of the DeVos Convention Center

>>> provides a high visibility area through which all Expo attendees

>>> pass sooner or later.

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html