From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lori Langone
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] SPSS purgatory

Yes, I just reformatted my laptop and cannot get the authorization code
work either.  Our tech assistant today was told by the MSU licensing
people
that one of the computer labs on campus was somehow pulling down new
codes
every day and it used up all of the codes assigned to MSU.  I don't
understand that, but he was told that MSU is working on the problem and
that
it will hopefully be solved by the end of the week.  This is not good
news
for those of us who need to use SPSS in the meantime.  It's nice to know
that I'm not the only one who thinks SPSS licensing is a MONSTER to deal
with!

Lori Langone