I’ve not noticed those problems, but the latest IE7 RC and the final release both break Offer Remote Assistance.

From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Wiggins
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] IE 7 odd behavior after failed connection

Both before and after the final release of IE7 I've noticed an odd behavior.  If you have trouble connecting to a Web site, say in one tab, it seems to foul up connections to other sites, sometimes for quite a while.

Today I had a DNS failure due to a typo, and afterwards IE didn't want to connect to other sites that were legit.  Other times if a timeout causes one URL to not load, then other URLs won't load.

It also feels like it's single-threaded across the tabs.  While one page load is pending, it seems slow if not blocked in loading an unrelated sites in other tabs.

Is anyone else seeing these artifacts?

Thanks,

/rich