Actually I had read that blog entry already and it was part of the reason I
replied.  Notice that it says the final release of IE7 will be on Automatic
Updates "a few weeks after it's available for download". "A few" usually
means two to three, and with November 1 already only two weeks away and the
final release not available for download as I write this, the blog confirms
that Microsoft is not committing to a specific date as implied in the
Subject of your message.

But as I said, it's a minor point and, who knows, maybe the download will
show up today. I certainly agree that it's important for NAG members to know
that it's coming.