I purchased 3 licenses for NOD32 from the Computer Store to try it out as a possible replacement for Symantec Anti-virus, but I can't download anything but the client software, so now I'm confused about what I've bought.

The description from the Computer Store says"NOD32 Anti-Virus from ESET for Windows Enterprise and Workstation."

The email I received after purchase says "You are hereby granted an End User License". It directs me to http://www.eset.com/download/registered_software.php to download the software and gives me a Username and Password. It also says:

"If you have acquired a license for Remote Administrator, the above Username and Password will allow you to download NOD32 Administrator Server/Console. Enterprise Edition users are entitled to download NOD32 Antivirus for Windows/DOS as well.

NOTE:To unlock the NOD32 Remote Administrator, you will need the Key provided in the attachment of this e-mail."

There is no attachment to the message.

When I try to download the Remote Administrator Console or Server, using the Username and Password from the email message, it rejects them.

Can someone confirm for me what our NOD32 licenses are supposed to include?  Thanks.

--Chris
Chris Wolf
Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017