Hello,

We use the Google Public Service Search tool to allow google to search the website for the Business College.  It allows us to customize the return template to look like the rest of our site.  However, the login page we use to get into the system is down and has been for quite some time.  We are launching our new website on Thursday and would like to update this.  Does anyone have a contact for this service or for Google in general?  We tried the various contact pages and help stuff, with no results.  Thanks in advance.

This is the site where we used to log in.
https://services.google.com/publicservice/login

Rich Firman
Broad Web Team
The Eli Broad College of Business