From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of STeve Andre'
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] NOD32 AV Solution

Thanks Ron for getting this, in the first place.  NOD32 is a great
improvement over Symantec.

Unless I did something wrong, I can't use the coupon to get
multiple copies with >1 year updates.  It would be neat if
the coupon was really a 50% off kind of thing.  I could use
a three pack for home machines, myself.

--STeve Andre'
Political Science

On Friday 15 September 2006 15:45, Ron Rivard wrote:
> At this time ESET, the manufacturer, is not offering an employee match
> program for site licenses.  However, Software Security Solutions is
able to
> offer NOD32 to MSU employees and students at a 50% discount off of
regular
> retail price.  We have created a coupon specific to MSU for employees
and
> students to use when purchasing NOD32 directly from our web site.
>

> The following information contains the directions to purchase NOD32
and the
> coupon code for MSU employees and students.
>
> To purchase NOD32 for home use with the 50% MSU discount go to:
>
> http://NOD32.SoftwareSecuritySolutions.com
> <BLOCKED::http://nod32.softwaresecuritysolutions.com/>  and click on
the
> "Buy Educational License" button on the left hand side.
>

> Then choose the number of computers in the quantity box and the number
of
> years. Click on "Add to Cart" for the next page.
>

> Then at the bottom of that page enter the coupon code;  edu257t36
>
> and submit the coupon to start the purchase process.
>
> Once the order is placed, an order confirmation and an email with
download
> instructions and the assigned user name and password will be sent.
>
> Thank you for using Software
> <BLOCKED::http://www.softwaresecuritysolutions.com/>  Security
Solutions.

>   _____