We've used Advanced Business Solutions. They will also come to campus.

Advanced Business Solutions
116 S Bridge St
Dewitt, MI zip code
Phone: (517) 669-3984

Brian Pillar
Information Technology Professional
Housing & Food Services - Systems Operations Group
Michigan State University
PHONE: 517.353.1691
FAX:   517.432.1470

>>> "Joseph M. Deming" <[log in to unmask]> 9/8/2006 4:05:38 PM >>>
Hello.

I have a LJ4500n beyond warranty needing service.  Can anyone tell me
where
you go for HP repair services?  I've used Eubulus Computer Services in
the
past, but I heard they are no longer in business and their website
seems to
be unreachable.  Any nearby businesses that dare get into HP printers?

HP Service Center listing shows nearest center nearly 70 miles away!
Haha.

Joseph M. Deming
Windows System Administrator

MATRIX/H-Net