I also got several private replies about this, and eventually wound up
talking to Monte Robertson of tech support at Software Security Solutions.
He confirmed my hunch, that when you order through the Computer Store you
get different software depending on how many copies you order. If you order
less than 10 copies at a time, they are single-user copies. You must order
10 or more to get the Enterprise Edition, with mirror server and remote
management included. He offered a free 30-day trial, but I may just wind up
buying 10 copies instead, so as not to have to worry about it expiring.

(It might be helpful if the Computer Store could clarify this in their
description.)