HI,
I have 10- 20 bushel boxes full of Org. Bartlett pears apx 10, 000 #'s.
They are in cold storage in Bangor Mi,  awaiting a purchaser.
They are .20 Cents a pound and are processor grade..ie-cooking w/ or or juicing .
Contact Mari Reijmerink
616. 510. 9113

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html