We have tried both versions on laptops this summer and had the same
experience. One should note that the Intel solution was on a Toshiba
Tecra M5 and the Dell was on a Latitude D620, but I doubt it made much
of a difference.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |