Esteemed NAG Members:

I’ve been Googling for software that can help us record our users’ agreement to our acceptable use policy documents. I’ve had a surprisingly terrible time searching for it, as all results are false-positives to actual EULAs or policy documents. Have you used any, can you recommend how you’ve handled this in your units, or can you direct me to any such tools?

We are a Win2003 shop, so I’m thinking tools that integrate into domain login would be most desirable, but I’m open to all possibilities at this point.

Your input is appreciated.

Brian Hoort

Business & Personnel Office

Rm. 1 Physical Plant Bldg.