Most responses came to me and for the benefit of the group I’ll summarize here:

-        One who develops web apps built in an acknowledgement into their web app; this doesn’t really help us as we desire it be for use of our domain / net / hardware.

-        One recommended using the Windows included (since NT 4 I believe) registry key / GPO that displays text at every logon – we’d prefer if this was done once annually or once per user and recorded rather than at every logon.

-        Another thought doing this with computers was over complicating things and that this should be done on paper, then also mentioned the Windows’ login pop-up.

-        Another had done hard-copy for new users, and did windows login pop-up for a limited time to “catch” existing users

-        And lastly one thought the whole business was unnecessary, which should be true, but I suspect in our paranoid and litigious society is not the opinion of attorneys.

So none of  you have done this, or have even heard of a product that does this? I find this surprising.

Thanks for you input.

Brian